1. Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal, MDS, Jyoti Wankhade, MDS ,Manjusha Warhadpande, MDS.A rare case of type III dens invaginatus in a mandibular second premolar and its nonsurgical endodontic management by using cone-beam computed tomography: A case report. Journal of Endodontics. April 2016; 42(4) : 669–672.
2. Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal1,*, NG Jibhkate2, Manjusha M. Warhadpande3. Comparative evaluation of diode laser and dentin bonding agent in the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity – An in vivo study Indian Journal of Conservative and Endodontics 2017 April-June; 2(2):50-54.
3. Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal, Dr. Chandrakant S Shete, Dr. Ajas A. Gogri, Dr. Varun R. Kunte. Conservative and orthodontic management of maxillary midline diastema. International Journal of Current Research July 2017; 9(7):54691-54693.
4. Pritesh Agrawal, Dr. N. G. Jibhkate, Dr. Ajas A. Gogri ,Varun R. Kunte. A rare presentation of mandibular first molar with four roots and its endodontic management: a case series. International Journal of Current Research June, 2017; 9 (6):52789-52793.
5. Dr Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal. International Journal of Scientific Research. Endodontic Management of Extraoral Sinus Tract with Diode Laser and Propolis. International Journal of Scientific Research April-2018 ;7(4) :22-23.
6. Dr.Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal, Varun R. Kunte, Dr. Bhavesh Ahir. Management of Mandibular Second Molar with Radix Entomolaris and Reverse Canal Anatomy. International Journal of Scientific Research May 2018 ; 7 (5) : 1-2.
7. Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal1,*, Paritrat Prakash .Non surgical management of type II dens invaginatus with open apex: A case report. IP Indian Journal of Conservative and Endodontics, January-March, 2019;4(1):35-38.
8. Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal1,*, Paritrat Prakash. Management Of C Shaped Canal Anatomy In MandibuParipex - Indian Journal Of Research lar Second Molars: Two Case Reports. April 2019; 8(4):1-2.
9. Pritesh Kisanlal Agrawal. Management Of Maxillary First Molar With Six Canals. Indian Journal Of Oral Health And Research 2019; 5(1) :23-25.