Phoenixdentcare - Microscopic Dentistry Centre
Our vision is to bring smile on faces of people in suburban area. Hence We; at Phoenix Multispeciality Dental Clinic strive to bring happiness to the people not only in urban areas but also in suburban and rural area. That is why, we have made world class dental care facilities available in bardoli (Gujarat) through our first clinic “Phoenix multispeciality dental clinic”.
Dr. Pritesh Agrawal is a Microendodontist & Cosmetic dentist practicing in bardoli, Gujarat. He graduated from MGV Dental College Nasik in first class and completed his masters from the esteemed Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur. He worked as an Assistant Professor in the department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics in the esteemed Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai. He has presented many research papers and posters at National & international conferences. He has also published number of articles in national & international journals in the field of Endodontics and aesthetic dentistry.
DR. PRITESH K AGRAWAL
B.D.S., M.D.S (Conservative, Endodontics and Aesthetic dentistry)
A perfect smile guaranteed
Our dental clinic is committed to delivering exceptional care with a gentle touch, ensuring your comfort and oral health are our foremost priorities. Experience personalized, state-of-the-art service that leaves you with a confident, radiant smile.
Why Choose Us
Best Root Canal Specialist & Dental Surgeon in India
1) Experienced Doctors: The staff at Phoenix is highly experienced ,trained and updated with the latest advancements in dentistry.
2) Painless Treatment: High- tech dental equipments and materials make the dental treatments pain-free and comfortable unlike conventional dentistry
3) Advanced Technology: Only clinic in bardoli area offering dental treatment under Microscope.
4) Affordable Cost: We provide quality treatment at an affordable cost.
5) Sterilization: Emphasis is placed on sterilizing all equipments prior to their use in the auto clave. Disposable gloves, masks and aprons help us prevent any cross contamination. Strict disinfection protocol is applicable before all surgical procedures. Overall hygiene and sanitation is maintained by a dedicated housekeeping.
What Client Says
Make An appointment
Schedule your next dental check-up with ease by making an appointment at our clinic today. Your smile’s health is our top priority!
Lastest Blog & Article
Smile Blog: by Pritesh K Agrawal
When it comes to preserving your oral health, sometimes tooth extraction becomes necessary to protect…
Frequently Asked Questions
At Phoenix Dent Care, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional dental care with a focus on patient satisfaction. Our team of skilled professionals, state-of-the-art facilities, and commitment to personalized service set us apart as the best choice for your dental needs.
We provide a comprehensive range of dental services, including preventive care, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, restorative procedures, oral surgery, and more. Our goal is to offer a one-stop solution for all your dental requirements.
Our team consists of highly experienced and qualified dentists with a proven track record of delivering top-notch dental care. Each member of our staff is dedicated to staying updated with the latest advancements in dentistry to ensure the best possible treatment for our patients.
Absolutely. We stay at the forefront of dental technology, utilizing advanced equipment and techniques to enhance the precision, comfort, and efficiency of our treatments. Your safety and satisfaction are our priorities.
Yes, Phoenix Dent Care understands that dental emergencies can happen at any time. We provide prompt and efficient emergency dental services to address urgent dental issues and alleviate your discomfort.